- All Spun Up
- That’s my story
- American English
- Moment of Drama
(00:54)All Spun Up
On the wheel
World of Wool Grey Blend – no progress because of prep for the TdF
Tour de Fleece (TdF) 2013!
Runs Saturday June 29th to Sunday July 21st
Picked out too much fibre to spin: (My TdF stash)
- LimegreenJelly – Carousel colours
- Hilltop cloud – Bleak Midwinter
- Wildcraft fibre club – Cherry Blossoms
- Portland fleece (dyed 100 g) by Freyalyn from Wonderwool 2012
- and a few more but we’ll leave it there for now 🙂
Processing Shetland Fleece
LongDraw James did a great video on this
Vixen shawl by Tori Gurbisz using yarn from a handspun magic yarn ball swap
Mods: Didn’t want to run out of yarn so the last section (section 6) I only did 10 rows of the eyelet pattern then went straight to the edge rows. Cast of with the super stretchy bind-off and it looks perfect!
I also put a few rows on my pi shawl in a turquoise Fluff-n-Stuff Fuzzy (BFL/Kid Mohair)
- Snickerdoodles (recipe from The Best Recipe)
- Growing sprouts! I bought a little pack of different seeds to sprout.
- I have alfalfa in one jar, and in the other mung beans, aduki beans, chick peas, green lentils.
- Sloe gin and tonic jell-o cups – adapted from jelly-shot-test-kitchen.blogspot.co.uk
- I used too much gelatin so I would only do 1 sachet next time for cups
(24:41) That’s my story
Bees! Bumblebees, honey bees, and solitary bees
(27:24) American English
Jelly / Jell-O
(29:44) Moment of Drama
Act I Scene ii
All hail, great master! Grave sir, hail! I come
To answer thy best pleasure. Be ’t to fly,
To swim, to dive into the fire, to ride
On the curled clouds, to thy strong bidding task
Ariel and all his quality.
Act V Scene i
Where the bee sucks, there suck I.
In a cowslip’s bell I lie.
There I couch when owls do cry.
On the bat’s back I do fly
After summer merrily.
Merrily, merrily shall I live now
Under the blossom that hangs on the bow.